jueves, 6 de julio de 2017

MORE BOOK RECOMMENDATIONS

The Morning Meeting Book by Roxann Kriete

This is my favorite purchase.  I followed the recommendation of  Bridget from The Lettered Classroom and this book turned out really useful for me. I work in a school where we have to start every morning reflecting upon something that awakens the mind of our students at the same time we try to grow this sense of classroom community.




Classroom Spaces that Work by Marlynn K. Clayton

Terrific book if  you are in your rookie year as a teacher. It is not was I was looking for, I found it helpful though. Topics include arranging furniture, storing supplies, accommodating special needs and creating meaningful displays among others.



                                                        Thanks for reading!

1 comentario:

  1. I went through a couple posts on your blog and found them merely beneficial for numerous apprentice. Soldier on with sharing this tremendous article.
    English practice App | English speaking app

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...