martes, 4 de julio de 2017

END-OF-YEAR STUDENTS GIFTS

Each year I try to do some sort of present for my students (see my 2015 gift here) . Unfortunately, 2017 turned out to be my busiest year so far, so I couldn't make anything for them. But I want to share with you what I gave them last year.

                                                          
                                                               KEEP IN TOUCH KIT

I saw the idea on Pinterest and decided to give it a go. It was time consuming, but it was worth it. Students had to write me a letter during their summer vacation and tell me what they were doing. 



I created these cute labels with Hello Fonts and a nice frame (all from Teachers Pay Teachers. I have to create a post on this site. I superduper love it!)



My investment was low: paper,  colored pens, stickers, washi tape and bakers twine.




ICE COLD POPSICLES

I took the idea from Pinterest and the labels from A cupcake for the teacher. I bought two big packets of ice cold popsicles and tied the labels with bakers twine.





Students loved their little gifts and it was really exciting to check my mailbox everyday!

                                                                Thanks for reading

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...